10pm™ CBG-Delta 8 Tincture, 30ml, 480mg
- Buy 2 for $53.96 each and save 10%
- Buy 4 for $50.96 each and save 15%
- Buy 8 for $47.96 each and save 20%
FREE SHIPPING within the continental USA only.
You must be 21 years of age or older to purchase this product.
Our 10pm™ CBG-Delta 8 Tincture helps people get a decent night's sleep.
- 30ml / 1 fl. oz. bottle with a graduated 1ml dropper (1ml, .75ml, .5ml, .25ml).
- Contains CBG and Delta-8 THC.
- Produced from 100% American-grown hemp.
- Manufactured in a cGMP approved facility.
- Contains <0.3% Delta-9 THC.
- Pesticide Free.
- Third-party tested for quality and safety by an ISO-certified laboratory.
Delta-8 may have an intoxicating effect.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Notice: Due to Delta-8 THC either being illegal or restricted according to some state laws or regulations, we will not ship this product to the following states: Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota (restricted to 5mg per serving and 50mg per package), Mississippi, Montana, New York, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, Utah, Vermont, and Washington.
Share this. You could very well be helping someone.
Sibedee's 10pm™ CBG-Delta 8 Tincture helps people get a decent night's sleep.
Sleep-related problems can cause considerable impairment to daily living. Until recently, certain sleep disorders were treated with dopamine agonists which often led to dopaminergic augmentation. That is, the condition can and often does worsen using agonists. Recent international guidelines for sleep disorders recommend, whenever possible, to start with treatments that target alpha-2-delta proteins to avoid augmentation from the start.
Our 10pm™ products are non-dopaminergic alternatives to dopamine agonists and target both the central nervous and endocannabinoid systems.
Our 10pm™ products combine CBG and Delta-8 THC in a specific formulation that targets A2-delta proteins located in the brain while Delta-8 targets CB1/2 receptors located throughout the body.
CBG helps activate, deactivate, or stabilize the neurotransmitters responsible for both voluntary and involuntary muscle movement. Delta-8, which is decidedly different from Delta-9 (the THC in marijuana), appears to have an effect that contributes to a decrease in spontaneous motor activity, especially while asleep, and contributes to overall relaxation resulting in a more restful sleep.
Preliminary studies show that these 2 cannabinoids have an overall positive effect on total sleep time. Better sleep results in a more rested body and the minimization of daytime fatigue. Cannabinoids do not seem to cause augmentation. As with all cannabinoids, more study is needed.
CAUTION: CBG is an α-2 agonist. High doses of α-2 agonists could induce unintended cardiovascular consequences such as hypotension, bradycardia, and xerostomia. Consult with your doctor before using any cannabinoid product for self-treatment.
FIRST USE SUGGESTION: Start with .5ml of tincture. Work your way up or down to find the dosage that gives you the results you are seeking.
Take 1/2 hour before bedtime. Shake gently before each use. Using the graduated dropper, withdraw the amount of product you want and place it under your tongue, hold for 60 seconds then swallow. After consumption, do not drive or operate machinery.
NOTE: This tincture product is designed for sublingual (under the tongue) application. With sublingual dosing, you can titrate a dose safe in the knowledge that you will likely experience the same effects in the same time frame each and every time you use it.
A one-size-fits-all dosage for cannabinoids does not exist!
With our 10pm™ products we suggest that you start low (.5ml if tincture, 1/2 gummy if gummies) because Delta-8 usually has effects that you can feel.
Many people have difficulty finding the minimum effective dose when it comes to using cannabinoids because there are not any established dosage amounts or serving sizes. The amount that is right for you depends on a variety of factors including your weight, metabolism, and tolerance for cannabinoids.
"Effective" dose is not the same as "Total" dose
Bioavailability can be defined as the amount of the administered substance capable of being absorbed and available for use or storage by the body. This can be referred to as the "effective" dose.
Determining bioavailability is not an exact science and depends on many factors, such as the manner the substance was taken (intraveneous, sublingual, orally), whether taken with, before, or after eating, etc. Intravenous is generally considered to be 100% bioavailability although there is always a fraction less.
Both our 10pm™ Tincture and Gummies are formulated to provide roughly the same "effective" dosage even though they contain different amounts CBG and Delta-8.
- Tincture — taken sublingually (under the tongue). Bioavailablity is approximately 13%-19%, with the average of 16%. Onset is generally 10-15 minutes. Duration is 2-6 hours depending on quantity consumed and physical characteristics of the user.
- Gummies — taken orally, generaly chewed and swallowed. Because of first-pass metabolism the bioavailability is approximately 4-15%, with 6% being the average. First-pass refers to first passing though the gastrointestinal tract and being metabolized by the liver. In this case, up to 85-96% of the CBD/THC is filtered out, with an average being 94%. Onset can be from 30-120 minutes, attributable to the first-pass effect. When a full gummy is consumed its effects may last 6-8 hours.
WHY CBG INSTEAD OF CBD?
Studies suggest that CBG has a positive effect with regard to neurological disorders. Some studies describe effects that are unique to CBG for deep sleep, anxiety, and as a muscle relaxant with no comparable benefit from either CBD, THC, or CBN.
- CBG exhibits GABA uptake inhibition, a compound's ability to decrease muscle spasticity, to a greater extent than THC or CBD.
- GABA uptake inhibition also plays a role in treatment of anxiety disorders.
- CBG has more potent analgesic (pain-relieving), anti-erythema (anti-inflammatory rash) and lipoxygenase (inflammation) blocking activity than THC.
Bottom line, it all comes back to the way CBG interacts with neurons and muscle spasticity. Neurons are specialized cells in your central nervous system — your brain and spinal column — that transmit electrical nerve impulses throughout your body.
California Proposition 65 Statement:
FDA DISCLOSURE — CANNABINOID PRODUCTS
Any statement regarding the health and/or medicinal value of any product containing CBG or any other cannabinoid is a statement and/or claim that has not been evaluated by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration). Such statements and/or claims have not been evaluated as a treatment for any specific disease or medical condition, as to whether they work, what the proper dosage may be if they do work, how they could interact with other drugs, or whether they have dangerous side effects or other safety concerns.
If you are pregnant or nursing, have a serious medical condition, use prescription medications, or are entertaining the use of any cannabinoid, it is advisable to consult with a physician.
|Delta-8, CBG, from USA-grown hemp